Canton Reef Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Large Rubbermaids needed............

2 posters

Go down

Large Rubbermaids needed............ Empty Large Rubbermaids needed............

Post by Guest Sun 04 Nov 2007, 11:52 pm

Hi All CRC members,

I need your assistance while i finalize my new tank. I need to store 300 Gallons of Saltwater for approx 1 week. Rubbermaids would be perfect, or any other container that is safe for fish.

If any of you can help, I'd really appreciate it.

Simon

Back to top Go down

Large Rubbermaids needed............ Empty Re: Large Rubbermaids needed............

Post by Dave Silva Mon 05 Nov 2007, 2:23 pm

I have two 33 gallon rubbermaid containers and a 60 gallon barrel your welcome to use. All are reef save!! Just let me know and I'll drop them off.
Dave Silva
Dave Silva
Yellow Tang

Male
Number of posts : 277
Who invited you to the forum? : Todd
Registration date : 2007-10-18

Back to top Go down

Large Rubbermaids needed............ Empty Re: Large Rubbermaids needed............

Post by James Stevenson Mon 05 Nov 2007, 9:22 pm

I have a empty 275 gallon plastic tank you can use if you want.You can check out the sand while your here.If you dont have a truck I can deliver it, if you come by to help me load it in the truck.Give me a call if your interested 678-454-3120.
James Stevenson
James Stevenson
Lion Fish

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2007, 5:44 pm

James thanks man. I really appreciate the loan of the tub. I will return it as soon as I'm finished. I've decided to hold off for a week or so to do the 92 migration. I hope you dont mind. I will call you when I can drop off the tub.

Simon

Back to top Go down

Post by James Stevenson Fri 09 Nov 2007, 9:09 pm

No problem,take your time. Im glad it is serving someone a purpose right now. I want to check out that tank when you get it running.If you want some help switching tanks over let me know,or even if you dont need help I can help you drink the beers. Smile
James Stevenson
James Stevenson
Lion Fish

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down