Canton Reef Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for something that's baby blue or a sky blue.

2 posters

Go down

Looking for something that's baby blue or a sky blue. Empty Looking for something that's baby blue or a sky blue.

Post by Jin Ohzaki Sat 01 Dec 2007, 9:49 pm

My wife feels our tank needs some light blue representation. I simply hear and obey. So, if anyone has anything that is baby blue or sky blue in coloration plz let me know and I'll gladly buy it or trade you some nice stuff. Also if you don't have any, yet know which corals are those particular colors I would appreciate being pointed in the right direction. I can't think of anything that color off the top of my head...

Thanks.
Jin Ohzaki
Jin Ohzaki
Niger Trigger

Male
Number of posts : 183
Who invited you to the forum? : The Dark Lord
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Back to top Go down

Looking for something that's baby blue or a sky blue. Empty Re: Looking for something that's baby blue or a sky blue.

Post by Guest Sun 02 Dec 2007, 3:21 am

Jin, I've seen blue acros and millies. Some are dark and some are lighter. Besides that, there's also mushrooms including ricordeas, zoos, and some sponge. Very Happy

I don't have any of the above, though. I have this SPS frag that seems be getting bluer and bluer (baby blue) but it's still pretty small. I think it's a millie or something close. I'll get you a piece when it can be fragged. Smile

Back to top Go down

Looking for something that's baby blue or a sky blue. Empty Re: Looking for something that's baby blue or a sky blue.

Post by Guest Sun 02 Dec 2007, 11:32 am

Andy Kortz has a beautiful blue acro. Contact him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Kortz Sun 02 Dec 2007, 12:58 pm

I have a light blue that was sold to me as an A. Tenius. I'll get a pick up a little later.
Andy Kortz
Andy Kortz
Palette Tang

Male
Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2007-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down